View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #1
JstPooh
YT Addict

Sad Gizmo is regressing...

For some reason he is missing the pee pad by a long shot and has pooped in the living room on Tuesday and Wednesday. Missing the pee pad is an every day thing. It’s seems like he doesn't want to take the extra steps to the pad when he enters the bathroom. He is also not listening as well as he used to. I tell him to stay and he doesn't, so as I put him back he is very squirmy and opens his mouth like he wants to bite me but doesn't even try. He doesn't show his teeth as if to threaten me, it more like a playful bite . It takes a few tries before he will stay and only stays for a second and then he’s off again. Also when it’s bedtime, I tell him to go to bed and he gets in his crate which is in my bedroom. He used to whimper a few times until I got into bed, but once I got in bed he would go to sleep, but lately that’s not the case. Now after I get in bed he will cry, sometimes loudly, for about 10 – 15 mins. I will tell him to be quiet and go to sleep a couple of times, but then I don’t say anything and he eventually he stops and go to sleep. He has started to do a high pitch bark to get attention instead of his low grunt kind of bark. I’m not sure what happened, nothing has changed at home. Hope this makes sense. Any suggestions?
JstPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!