View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #7
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce evans View Post
To me it looks like who ever picked up the dog picked it up off the street so she didn't actually steal it. She may have saved it from getting ran over or from being in harms way. Hoping that she sees the posters or news so this little boy can get his dog back.
I agree, it seems Aimee was down the street in front of a random grocery store but absolutely she should be checked for a chip (wonder if she had one? You would think but..?) and one would imagine it is more likely for someone to have been a local driving by than an out of towner passing through but again, I guess you never know. I would feel like I was doing the right thing if I found a wandering yorkie on the street and I caught her and brought her into my car. I have a son who is on the autism spectrum, very high functioning but thrives on consistency and routine and gets all out of whack when things change (we are working on developing better coping skills and flexibility but it is a journey for sure) I can't imagine if his calming routine love comfort were the presence of a our dog and then she got lost. Heartbreaking.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!