View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #14
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

We rotate and blend often to keep lilah interested in her food- no abrupt shifts and her digestion is fine but pretty consistent mixing. She is kind of a skinny Minnie and I need to keep her interested. Right now she is really enjoying solid gold small breed bites- bison an salmon I believe? And I am a fan of first mate dog food, I really like the ingredients and the concepts of the company, we do their gf chicken and blueberries and the ocean fish but have not tried the lamb yet. We also do natural balance duck and potato, I would like to try their sweet potato and fish- I like their kibble size and lilah seems to like their food but ok not super excited they sold their company to del monte. Zignature lamb was also one we really enjoyed- especially their petite kibble, smaller bag sizes and legume based carbohydrate, gonna have to order that one again. We tried honest kitchen and lilah wouldn't eat it. Wellness did not go over big at our house either, lilah was Also not interested in raw feeding. We do various canned foods as well including natural balance first mate and pure vita.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!