Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
I would have a problem if he did go from home to home, but the article said he will live with one person and be allowed to play with renters in a common area.
This. The dog is not allowed to leave with tenants and will live with the property manager. It sounds just like people that send their dog to doggy daycare daily and come home for the evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetodream88 View Post
What about the dog being treated badly? Or even feed crap food that could be toxic? Or kids that don't know how to behave around dogs? What about the fact there comparing this dog to a library book. That's not ok this is not a thing or an item it's a living being that does have feelings.
They did not compare this dog to renting a library book.

"It's not like she can be checked out like a book and taken away and not come back," said Beckman.

Now, Jackson would not like a situation like this, simply because he doesn't like to be pet by strangers. But I am sure this dog is friendly - most bulldogs I meet love people, and she's obviously off the streets, so it's a win-win for all. Better than sitting around in a cage in a shelter waiting to be adopted or euthanized.

Last edited by Britster; 04-01-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!