View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #14
Sienna Wright
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hello, thank you for replying. Vinny and I did go to the Vet last week. The Vet did the usual check up the Vet did not seem to be to worried. Since Vinny does not get this itching to much 1 to 2 times per year.
But when he does it is sad to see the little guy scratching. Then noting his bits of hair throughout the house.
This was the first time I have gone to the Vet, that I mentioned I heard of Apoquol and Genesis spray from posting a question at YorkieTalk. And that I sought the very informative advice and answers from you wonderful and kind people at YorkieTalk.
I was able to ask her about the Apoquel(on back order), the Genesis spray(Vet does not carry) she then began talking about everything they did have. Like shampoos, cortisone shot, some kind of tube of oil ect. Then she remembered there was a new Derm. Shampoo out called Douxo. It helps with the ph of the skin. Douxo sounded like a winner. As soon as we came home, I bathed Vinny. I have only seen him itch once since.
So far the Douxo is working great. It is nice not to have to give him something by mouth. Thanks Again

Sienna Babydoll Vinny :
Amber AshleyEmily Sisi

Last edited by Sienna Wright; 03-30-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
Sienna Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!