Thread: I was so proud!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 10:29 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default I was so proud!

I know for some this won't be a big deal but others may appreciate it a little more because they can relate to it! I got the boys up early to feed them before the ride to the groomer this morning so they could have enough time to get there on an empty stomach and they did great...the grooming went well (behavior wise but not satisfaction wise ) and the groomer loved them. We had to go into town (about 8 miles each way) so we decided to take them along...they had their first ride in a store cart (covered with their own blanket for protection) and got lots of attention at Home Depot. They did so well there we took them across the street to PetSmart to shop but they weren't too impressed with the toy isle because I think they already have one of everything! So we start the ride home and I'm thrilled that they're doing so well...5 miles from home and still fine...2 miles and fine...1block and Riley lost it! Jo couldn't take it so he lost it too...I felt bad for them...they tried so hard and did so well up to that point. I figured out what happened though, the groomer gave them a treat when they were done. I left a list of what to cut and what not to cut but I forgot to mention no treats because they get carsick...I'm a bad mom! So, now I'm washing their little blankies while they lay in the sun...I guess that's my punishment for not telling them no treats!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!