View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I responded to your other post and did relate this had happened to me before when I first started out. Read up on everything you can get your hands on regarding "fading puppy syndrome", from reputable sources. Have your autopsy done to determine if this is a genetic malformation so you can decide if this occured from genetic from one or both parents, or if momma was inadvertantly given something during gestation that caused a malformation. You need to pull up gestational development (I see you are breeding so you more than likely have that already) and you can pin point exactly what week the developmental accident occured....you can easily back track and make sure you did not give any flea meds, or use a medicated shampoo, etc.....anything that you did during that week to momma, could have caused a malformed intestine.....you can pin point with great accuracy, what, when, and how the problem occured. Or it could just as easily be nothing anyone or anything did....it just happens sometimes....but you have to KNOW what happened so you can go forward confidently with your breeding program.

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 03-28-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!