View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
crosley
Yorkie Talker

Default potty training gone wrong.....

Help! I am a long time dog owner and have gone to a lot of dog obedience training, read a lot of books but I can't figure this one out. she is 9 mo old and we have trained her to use the rascal litter boxes. Things were going great. We did the crate thing for many months and transitioned her to being confined in the laundry room. Then allowed her access to one room plus the laundry room. This was fine for about five weeks, then she decided to start going on the carpet. We used the enzyme cleanse as well as shampooed the area well. She does perfect when we are home but was still going in the wrong area even when ẃe left for short times, so back to the laundry room during the day. Now she has started going on the floor in the laundry room. It appears to be one time only throughout the day. She can hold it a long time and I know she doesn't have an infection. I am heartbroken that I have to leave her in the laundry room all day. I work fairly far from home so crating her again would be VERY difficult. Any suggestions? BTW: I clean the litter boxes everyday so I don't think that is an issue.
crosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!