View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Newbie, So much to learn from lil mia

Hey yorkie lovers !

Meet my little Mia, she was 4.5 weeks when I took her in. Yes, I had her at a very young age because the owner was going away n couldn't care for her no longer. She turned 6 weeks yesterday & vie had the pleasure of learning from her as the days went by.When I got her the lady had her on ceasars food which I searched to be unhealthy. She fed her twice a day which is outrageous for such a young pup, 7am & 7 pm. Little by littler I switched her to WELLNESS small breed food for puppies, she loves even tho she's teething I use the blender to blend with to soften it, when should i let her eat the complete dry food? since it is a little to hard for her now.

Little Mia loves to have all attention on her, she gets a little too hyper sometimes playing. If you not playing with her she cries till you look down at her , then she gives you this face & cries till you sit & play or pick her up and touch her silky hair, you stop touching her she starts biting your finger &lol. She does like to bite my fingers while on her back but I'm guessing its cuz she's teething?. Once she had me head over heels because I got home & found her to be dragging her bottom on the floor continuously. After some research I found out it was a piece of poop stuck on her bottom wrap in her hair, I haven't bathe her yet because she's too young so rinse her bottom with warm water to soften it , then cut it off her hair. This process was a little painful for her because of her hairs stuck, but once I cut she was jumpy & cheerful again.

Believe it or not she does both pee & potty on the pad ! she has very few accidents. I love her playful self and I enjoy her company always.

I upload a recent video of her as well as a photo.

Is there anything I've done wrong so far? , when should I give her , her first bathe? Her shots are due at 8 weeks right?

Anything else I should know , please tell me , thank you!!

View My Video
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie, So much to learn from lil mia-image.jpg  
MybunDleOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!