Thread: Types Of Cuts
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 04:19 AM   #14
Muffie's Mom
And now Missy's Mom, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy LaMar
There is one cut that I definitely wouldn't recommend! The "lion cut". During the Thanksgiving holiday I sent my Yorkie (Lexi) with my husband to the groomer. Her hair/fur had finally reached the floor (she was 1 year old in November). I told my husband to have the groomer even her up, and to do a teddy bear cut on her face. That evening, my husband made up every excuse he could think of to keep me from coming home...dinner, shopping, etc. We finally came home and when Lexi ran to greet me...I just froze...and cried. Lexi was completely shaven, all except her face. For two days I didn't call the groomer because I was afraid of what I would say. Being worried that I would call the groomer, on day three, my husband said he had something to tell me. He said "You know you told me to have the groomer trim her like a teddy bear? Well, I couldn't remember that you said teddy bear, and all I could think of was to cut her like a lion". He said that the groomer even questioned him and he told her that his wife wanted her cut like a lion. And, that is exactly how she looked. Believe me, it has cost my husband dearly. I told him that he would be buying Lexi every outfit that I could find. And, he has! For Valentines Day he bought me a stuffed lion, because he knew that I was so fond of them!
You poor thing! I'll bet hubbie doesn't take Lexi to the groomer anymore!

Your poor baby! I would have cried, too.
Muffie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!