View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #6
Zoey Zendaya
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Lol...yeh an very very scarrrrry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Thank God I dont have THAT to contend with!!! I have never had an encounter with a goose....but I have a terrible time explaning to MYSELF, that I need to be terrified of a bird! I can only assume that there must be something to it because too many people talk about it...but they have NO TEETH!!! They cant rip your arm off or your throat out....now I can see the danger for a Yorkie....the geese are much larger, heavier, and they can hit them on the head with that hard beek which could kill them.....but ME???? What can that big bird do to ME besides pound me with a flurry of featherd wings?????
Crazy Goose Goes After Dog - Vidiload
They are relentless especially if you are near it's nest as is the case in this vidio clip. ..they are huge , pinch HARD and MEAN it......could kill a little dog if it wants to fights back....a bigger one just runs off like they want it to but will continue to chase , hiss and peck....they are nasty creatures...
Our lake gathers them up every spring and takes them back to wildlife preserve.
But a few still linger...we have big dogs next door that keep them cleared out...that helps.....but they are sure alluring to our fearless babies! 😱
Zoey Zendaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!