View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma
I have a love bird too. Does your bird have some kind of treat you can offer her to entice her to eat? Is she getting enough water? Maybe you could dipper feed her. I don't really know what else to say. I hope she's okay. Please keep us updated!!
He won't touch his water, or even his millet and he always goes NUTS for his millet! It's so unlike Frankie. Now dipper feeding, I have not heard of that (*eek* gosh i feel like such a bad mom right now!). Any direction you can point me in for that. It's so late (almost midnight here), I'm considering keeping an eye on him all night and taking him to the vet first thing at 7am before I head to work if there is no change in his behavior. We're out of fresh bananas. All I have are the ones that I let brown to use in smoothies since they're sweeter that way. Is it OK for him to have those you think? If he'd even try and eat it. He just sits in my lap like he's lifeless. barely even holds on to my fingers when I try to get him to perch there like he always does.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!