Thread: New Addition
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #1
MBusch
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New Addition

Hello! I have a beautiful 8 month old, Zoey, that I adopted about a month ago. This is her 3rd but final home so far, and we just love her to pieces. She is such a love bug and is great to our 3 kids! Honestly, I have always had 'big' dogs, so she is a little out of my comfort zone, although my fiance did have one before. I am not used to 'not being able to train' my pets, so I am getting a little frustrated. I understand yorkies and small breeds are harder to train, but boy she is stubborn! I also believe her former homes did not show her many manners. She is discovering everything for the first time so we are really working with acclimating her to normal every day experiences, places, animals, etc. She is doing well! Potty training is a hardship. Some days we have no accidents, and some days it seems like she just doesnt even try. She'll go NEXT to the pad lol. We are very consistent, and praise her, I believe we are doing everything right...i just dont know lol. Lately, she seems to be having some separation issues....a lot of whining at night, not wanting to be alone, and following me everywhere. I need some insight people! Anything to help us would be great
MBusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!