Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:00 AM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourtwobabies View Post
Yes, I was interested in breeding them but not now I have been really good at keeping them apart I just thought my baby girl Bella was in the bathroom with me since I put her there but the door opened and out she went also the question of matting was for my 2 maltese there 2 almost 3 years old so please don't judge me all my babies are akc and I want my girls to have one litter then I'm getting them spayed I'm not sure yet if ill be getting the males fix!!!
You where sleeping in the bathroom? There is more to breeding then AKC the dogs need to have health and genetic testing as well as be from good lines. There is no reason that a female has to have a litter so get them fixed and just love them don't risk there lives especially when you don't know what your doing. Everyone makes mistakes it's about how you handle them that make you who you are. Get to the vet Monday and get her spayed she is far to young, you don't know if genetic issue run in her lines, you don't know enough about breeding, and if she is under 5 pounds the risks are even higher for complications.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!