View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #4
yorkiefan_
I ♥ my Cookie Monster!
Donating Member

I have one of Deb's pups and this little girl is amazing in every sense of the word. Deb's such a sweet woman too, and has been so helpful to me whenever I have had questions or concerns since I got my Cookie Monster from her in July. Have you tried calling her? Sometimes spam filters on email will throw out legit emails. For a while my brother's emails would get marked as spam and I didn't know it until I went through my spam folder and saw a bunch of them in there.

I got my pup from Deb because I read nothing but glowing reviews about her, never a bad word even though she has been here as Amazing Yorkies since 2005, and because of her health guarantee, and I have nothing but great things to say about her also. My pup came so loving and confident even in her first day with me, so I know she had to get some really good personal attention from Mrs Sillers the 14.5 weeks she was under Deb's care. And in perfect health when I took my girl in to my vet to have him look at her once I got her. And ever since getting her, my Amazing Yorkie Cookie has been such a ray of sunshine in my life. I can't tell you how much I love this pup I got from Deb.

Last edited by yorkiefan_; 03-12-2014 at 08:31 PM.
yorkiefan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!