View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
FryFry
YT Addict

Default Leo's gums are bleeding!

Leo will be 7 months old in a few days. I recently started to brush his teeth, and he really enjoys it. He has 4, possibly 5 retained baby teeth he'll be getting out when he's neutered. I was brushing his teeth today, and the gums around the one retained baby tooth started to bleed as I brushed it. It didn't bleed a lot, but there was some blood. I then pulled his lips back to get to his back teeth. The back tooth on the right side was a little yellow and dirty looking, so I brushed it, and it started to bleed..I think he may have a retained tooth there too, as it doesn't look the same as the tooth on the left side. Is this normal?! The vet said he has a very good bite and a good size mouth, especially for being a little dog. She said he has plenty of room for teeth to fit. As long as I take care of them well, I should have no problems with him losing his adult teeth. Zoey actually lost some of her adult teeth because her jaw was too small to fit them all, so now I'm worried Leo might lose his newly adult teeth and he's not even 1 years old yet. =(
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!