View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 10:35 PM   #63
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl123 View Post
@Loveto dream -- we live in a small town, people breed yorkies and other breeds with their friends all the time. It's not "just for the heck of it" all puppies are always sold to good loving homes, and go on to live healthy happy lives. Some go by AKC -AKC only .. others don't -- just depends are what they are looking for... You people are all way to uptight about the whole "AKC" thing... Good grief !!

It's not about being uptight, it's about being a responsible dog owner. My yorkie Gizmo? He came from a back yard breeder and was in a coma when I rescued him. He had no more than an hour to live, according to the vet I rushed him to as soon as I rescued him. And yes he is a purebred yorkie, also with genetic defect that the breeders did not care about because they just wanted to make a quick buck !!!! He has luxated patella in his back right leg that I am sure eventually will progress, costing thousands of dollars to hopefully repair it so he can live a half way normal life. I have been polite as well as so many others here giving good info that a responsible breeder would appreciate, but if your offended and think people are uptight, maybe that is just your own guilty conscience making you upset, because you know this information is making you think of things and expenses you had not thought of. You will probably breed him anyway, no matter what info you get, no matter that your dog is not properly registered. You say your breeder lied to you, what will the people that you stup your dog too advertise them as? Will they lie as well.

Irregardless your going to do what your going to do, and it seems you do not appreciate the information you came here seeking, so it's of no use to give it to you. I wasted to much time responding trying to help already, and won't be wasting anymore.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!