Thread: My 2 new babies
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #9
TNYorkieMama
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkachan View Post
There's Baby Sophie and Tyler! Oh my, they are cuuuute! So funny about Sophie being the rambunctious one and a bow thief - you'd think it would be the other way around, haha. But looking at the pic, Tyler has a really sweet, docile face. He sure looks like a sweet natured boy!
Thank you! We sure do love them! And you are completely right on my 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollydoodle View Post
What a darling pup family you have! And what a change it must be in your family to add these 2 little stinkers in one month. Isn't it interesting how you can bring a couple little "strangers" into your home & you see the personalities & habits develop? Enjoy, & keep posting cute photos of those 2 dolls as they grow up.

(BTW, is Sophie a parti? Her coloring's unique & very cute.)
Thank you! Yes, it has been quite a change! A wonderful one for us! We are glad they have 2 distinct little personalities. Makes for loads of fun around here! I definitely will keep posting. I love showing them off! (I have really found myself spending quite a bit of time here even though I don't always post, I do a ton reading and looking at other people's pups.)

I don't think she is a parti, but we definitely noticed and love her front "socks" (white tipped feet). In person, the white/lighter blonde blends more into the darker gold than the photos show. I think my editing may also have enhanced the light gold/white a bit more on her. However, since we didn't acquire her from a breeder, I don't know if they considered her a parti. She does look slightly tri-colored.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!