View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #6
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

I am wondering if it's possible to get mine into a routine of going every 4 hours instead of 1-2 times per hour. Sometimes he just goes outside for a sniff. Sometimes he just wants me to get off the couch and either a)get him a treat or b.)go to bed and he knows I'll get up if he goes to the door.

I am wondering if I should start the whole potty training escapade over this spring with both of my boys using crates....or do you guys think it's too late??

BTW, Ricky will use potty pads, but Prince will not...at least not on a regular basis. I've caught him peeing on the pads, but I think it was only to mark over Ricky's pee...not because he knew the potty pad was the right place to go.

Maybe it would be better to try to pee pad train him than re-train him to go outside....although I don't know if he'll ever be able to make sense of it all. In his mind...peeing on the pee pad and peeing in the house is all the same thing. I am pretty flustered at this point. He's got to wear a diaper 24/7 now because he's just freely peeing everywhere.
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!