Thread: My 2 new babies
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
TNYorkieMama
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
awww they are adorable and I'm glad they have adjusted well and fit right into your family.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellabean View Post
They are gorgeous!!
Thank you! 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistymillar View Post
Darling little cutsies and they look so neat and we'll behaved.
Thank you! Tyler is very easy for me to keep looking neat. Since he is so great about brushing, I have been brushing him about 2 times a day. In the mornings I always do his top knot, and then I brush him down a little at bed time. I bought several bows, but Sophie cannot resist pulling Tyler's from his head! Unless I am with them constantly to watch and stop her from doing it, I have to leave his bow off. Even if I have to leave them just to go use the restroom, she'll use that opportunity to go for it! Silly girl. She leaves the regular bands I have to hold his topknot alone though. Also, Sophie hates being still long enough to get brushed, but I have been working on training her to with treats as rewards. Oh, and she thinks the brush is a toy. Until she gets better with the brushing, I plan to keep her coat about the length it currently is. I have, however, somehow managed to get bows in her hair, but she is so active that after about an hour, it just looks a mess. I had to take those pictures quickly after I put her bow in. Tyler would keep his in all day if it weren't for her. Haha!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!