Thread: My 2 new babies
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
TNYorkieMama
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love My 2 new babies

Hi all! I have had my babies now around 2 weeks and they have settled in wonderfully!

Sophie, my 6 month old female is a bundle of energy, but very smart. She came home with me already potty trained also. She loves playing fetch, running outside with my (human) girls, and when she has tired from playing, loves to cuddle with anyone who is seated.

Tyler, my 8 month old male is the sweetest little cuddlebug I have ever encountered! He can be playful with Sophie girl, but would be content on my lap receiving belly rubs all day if I'd let him! He also seems to genuinely enjoy being brushed as well which is fantastic because I plan to keep his beautiful coat long. He is also so very smart, and I have trained him to sit and shake already! He also is doing great learning to potty outside, but uses only the pee pads indoors whenever I haven't made it outside with him.

My entire family is in love with these babies and have enjoyed loving on them and getting to know them.

I posted a picture below of my babies together outside, but also have added a new album on my profile of them if anyone would like to see.
Attached Thumbnails
My 2 new babies-image.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!