View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #6
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marhcarter View Post
No ideas other than it might have been a liquid filled cyst that has started resorbing? What did the vet say it was? Resorption sounds better than turning black and falling off! I had a lab mutt years ago that popped up a ping pong ball sized knot on his neck/throat area, and when the vet did the needle biopsy, it turned out to be a fluid filled cyst that he drained completely and never came back, although prior to the biopsy, it felt like a solid mass, not a cyst.
This is what I am guessing. Uni has had several weird bumps removed and biopsied. None came back as anything. Most were follicular cysts. But those were much harder and usually you can see the hole of the pore. This one was just flesh colored.

The black one that fell off.. Started fles colored. The vet took a sample w a needle. I guess the blood under the skin turned it black. But the size of the bump stayed the same for long time. Over a year I think. I would check on it every day or so. One day it was just gone! No scar, scab or blood. Like it was ever there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!