Thread: Meika~Diabetes
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 04:26 AM   #151
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
Kathy, you are right, I have to put faith in the vets, and not try to second guess them. The two vets that have been treating Meika are both very young and rather new to the clinic that is a branch of a larger clinic I've used for many years. I don't have reason to doubt their treatment, but will certainly ask for another opinion if things don't improve.

I just don't like feeling powerless, I guess.

It does help me to be able to share with you all, and to vent when I need to, and I certainly appreciate all your good thoughts. We will get through this.

Meika is such a good patient. She continues to live her life joyfully, and is such a little clown. After being cooped up in the house all weekend due to pouring rain, she decided to be brave and go out Sunday afternoon. She and Tiki got the zoomies and ran and ran around the lawn chasing each other in the rain. It was hilarious, and they came in totally soaked and looked up at me like "oops". I love when they play together, they were like little kids playing in the sprinklers. That is my joy. She may have a disease, but she certainly isn't suffering.
Awwwwww! Too cute.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!