View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
Kaylee32
YT Addict

Default I really need some spaying advice!!

I dropped Ellie off this morning at the vet to be spayed and I am a nervous wreck! I have cried all morning and I am just ready for it to be over with! this is the first time she has ever been put to sleep or had stitches or anything of that sort. I have seen many people say onesies are the best for after surgery so I have plenty of those for her, but is there anything else I need to be prepared for or know after surgery? And for those that their babies sleep in the bed with them, did they sleep with you that night? If so, how did they get off the bed if they had to potty during the night? During the day while I am at school, do I need to put her in a kennel so she can't move around to much? Or will she be fine in her room? Sorry I have so many questions! I have talked to the vet about some and of course I will talk to him more when I go to pick her up, but I figured with all the experience on here I could get a lot of good advice!!

p.s. I think Ellie knew something was up this morning. Just look at that pitiful face!
Attached Thumbnails
I really need some spaying advice!!-1625586_730084597023162_748100754_n.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!