View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Hee hee!!!

Harry's a hiker too....but I keep him in a puppy-cut so it's really not a problem for us....however, it must be a bit of a stinky nightmare for you!!!

I THINK (but please don't quote me on this ) that a lot of YT-ers keep a 'pee-pee line' on their little boy's 'winkie-woos' (if you get my drift?!!!!? ).

I hate to add - Harry sometimes hikes so high that he actually topples over - it shouldn't be funny, but it really is....!!!
Oh, my, I've got a visual of Harry hiking so high he topples! That is funny even if it shouldn't be - hehe!!! I've got a visual of Harry going right over and then getting up as nonchalantly as possible and looking around to see if anyone was watching! Dogs DO get embarrassed!

Sally, I've always wanted to ask the forum if the "pee-pee line" doesn't smell since it must retain some urine in the long hairs. I keep Tibbe's penis hairs cut ultra short and he doesn't gather any significant residue on it but worried long hairs would stink and look yellowed hanging down a ways. Do those that use the "line" wash it daily, I wonder? Thankfully, Tibbe usually squats but occasionally he will slightly hike up one leg an inch or so but as he doesn't pee on a tree or anything vertical but just on the grass underneath him, the hiking is just instinct that kicks in at times. He only seems to hike if Rusty, his male Corgi buddy, is out next door or the little male Yorkie across the alley is outside. Otherwise, he squats like a girl!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!