View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Alfie was a lucky boy but the Staffie didn't want to hurt him or he would have. He was just sending a message to calm him down and thankfully, little Alfie didn't try to fight back and get that dog's prey drive going. Most purebred, responsibly-bred Staffie's are wonderful dogs but out in the cold, lost and nervous, and on the heels of a home-change which is huge in a poor dog's life, the Staffie wasn't at his best that night.

I'm so sorry that Staffie had to go back home to that irresponsible dog owner!!! What would she have done had he gotten run over that night and needed emergency surgery to save his life? I think I know - ZIP!

But, with the huge number of aggressive/fighting bully breeding going on to produce vicious, fighting or guard-type dogs these last 20 years or so, who knows what aggressive or even vicious genes might have been unknowingly or otherwise bred into that poor dog, which is once again companion to a tiny infant!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!