View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #15
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiesrtoocute View Post
My 2 Rottweilers were left in a apartment by there owners to die. They were ready to die when they found them they are brother and sister. They weighed 22 ponds and 34 pounds I fostered them because I felt so bad for them. After some tlc and more tlc I just couldn't let them go. I failed too they now weigh 87 and 73 and are the sweetest dogs I love them they also love my 3 yorkies. Fostering is rewarding but you can fall in love.
Oh man, that is so sad!! Glad to hear the happy ending though. I cannot even imagine rottie weighing that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Congratulations!! I love fostering, but always have a hard time giving them up. I am so excited for you. Toto is a very handsome boy How do he and Uni do together?
They get along pretty good. They both like to tease each other. Neither one is scared of the other. They rough house pretty good. almost exactly the same size and weight. Uni was kinda punked by a few of our former fosters, so that was a big part of deciding to adopt Toto or not. They punk each other, so it's fair.

They don't snuggle together, which is what I had hoped for eventually, but I've come to the conclusion that Uni is not a snuggler with other dogs, only people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollydoodle View Post
Congrats! I'd love to see a photo of Toto. I guess that's Uni in your avatar, & then who's Kaji?
Kaji is Uni's boyfriend! LOL DvlshAngel985 is Kaji's mom. I'm Kaji's tia. This is Kaji. I'm sure you've "seen" him around here.
It was bound to happen eventually...... I failed-img_1701.jpg

I love this pic. "Player 1 and Player 2", if you guys remember video games from the 80s. One player was blue, and one was red. That was it. Toto, left. Uni, right.
It was bound to happen eventually...... I failed-imag1141.jpg

It was bound to happen eventually...... I failed-imag1212.jpg

Last edited by capt_noonie; 03-01-2014 at 05:02 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!