View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

How cute! Love that little montage I wish we had more things like that on YT - getting to see our doggies in various stages of their everyday lives. So sweet.

My late little Jilly absolutely hated baths and once I videoed her entire bath and those tiny feet of hers clutching for life onto the side of the sink always drew my eyes right to them whenever I watched it and made me hate to bathe her, however calm I tried to make the experience. I think she always secretly thought I went crazy every 10 days and tried to kill her as she never grew easy in the bath, poor little girl. I tried everything to make her bath a good experience and she got a good romp when all was over and done and treats and cuddling to try to make it up to her. Thankfully Tibbe loves his bath and stands and seems to glory in the feel of the soaping and massaging and the water.

I need to bathe Tibbe and maybe - maybe your photos inspired me to get it done today instead of tomorrow.

Gunner is a stunner! What a wonderful boy he is! Approximately how much does he weigh and what is his height, if you don't mind sharing?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!