View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #12
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
My pups all eat different foods and each one of them is thriving. I don't make up diets for them. Some are on kibble, some home cooked and some on prescription foods........and I will put them next to anyone's pup and you will not be able to tell the difference. Their coats are beautiful and, as I said, each is thriving. The ones who eat home cooked are eating diets that were formulated by a vet nutritionist.

As for your comments about your pups not needing toxic medications because of their diet, I will pray that your pups remain healthy....but I have to say that I don't for one minute believe that one single diet will prevent a lot of the things that our breed is prone to....including the need for dentals.
This.

I choose the dreaded processed food. Actually, I've read a lot about other dog owners thinking the food I feed is the worst of the worst because it is vegan. It is corn starch and soy.

There isn't one best type of food. And I do believe animal nutrition is more complex than just mixing some things together.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!