View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:50 AM   #26
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiLuv View Post
Adopting a mix breed is a great thing to do. It is frowned upon to purposely breed mixed breed puppies when their are so many in the shelters. These yorkie/biewer puppies would be nothing more than mutts and while I love mutts just as much as the next person the point is you shouldn't get a puppy from someone who is willing to breed mutts and probably call them 'designer' and put a big price tag on them. You would be better off adopting.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, lol. today a once called USED CAR is now called A "PREOWNED" CAR, today a MUTT is now called "A DESIGNER DOG" a rose by any other name is still a !!!!!. "Designer" dogs are selling for as much as a pure breed dog WHY? because ppl fall in love with the look of the dogs and pay the asking price, I have seen these inter breed dogs selling for $1500.00 lol, I KNOW ppl that have paid that price for maltapoos, yes, they are beautiful, beautiful dogs. Well it is what it is, is all that I can say, but I would like to thank you for agreeing there is no such thing as a DESIGNER dog, its a MUTT, lol, BUT, beautiful MUTTS.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!