View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:31 AM   #25
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky70 View Post
I was asking because I considered getting one of the pups. I think when people say it is a "mixed breed and frowned upon", some of the healthiest and best dogs I've gotten from the pound have been mixed breed. I am not looking for a show dog just a pup I can be mom too. I have looked in shelter in my area by the way but can never find a small dog and when I do they want like $500 adoption fee!!!
Thanks everyone.

Then get the BIEWER, as long as you are aware it is not a TRUE BREED YORKIE, and not AKC accepted, get it. There are many "DESIGNER" DOGS, once called MUTTS, cockerpoos, maltapoos, lapadoodle, all BEAUTIFUL dogs, if you are looking to have, to love, to enjoy, not looking to breed and sell "designer" dog, go for it. these once called MUTTS, now called DESIGNER dogs are beautiful, if you want a true friend forever, a buddy, companion, get your BIEWER, they are beautiful dogs. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for, and if you do, PLEASE keep us posted, I look forward to seeing your post when you find that special lil furbaby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!