View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Cry Mocha's Accident

I have never been so scared in my entire life.. Up until 8 :00 everything was fine... Then it gets bad..I got a new bag for Mocha.. Anyway, I was going to my mom's house for dinner tonight.. Without my knowledge, Mocha escaped out of her bag.. I got into the house and opened it and she was gone... I was looking all over for her, and then I found her, LAYING lifelessly on the driveway.. She fell of a ledge at least 15 feet (if not more) and landed on the driveway beneath... When I saw her, she looked like a stuffed animal, no movement, nothing.. I screams and paniced... Thank god my mom was there and she ran down with a towel... Mocha wound up getting up by her self and ran off.. We brought her inside and the first thing she did was go chase the cat around the house... Even though she looked ok, I took her to the ER anyway and they said she is a very luck dog.. She used up her first life.. I will now be so careful with her... I never want to go through that again.. I thought my little girl was gone forever.. Sorrry to long but I needed to share with my YT friends
Good night
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!