View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
CesarTheGreat
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaTilly View Post
Hello fellow yorkie lovers!!! I absolutely love my little (well not so little as he is the biggest yorkie I've ever seen!) yorkie but there is one thing that always confused me about him: his grumbling. We got him when he was 1 year old from a family who couldn't have him any more as he was left on his own all the time. He is such a happy little dog with constant company but he grumbles on-off. When you give him cuddles (and he loves his cuddles!) or if you try to move him. Even when he has his fuss he growls like mad (but if you stop he moves closer so he can still have his fuss). He's not at all vicious and is in tip-top shape health-wise, I'm just a bit confused. Other than that he is the most loving little boy (and yes, he is neutered!). Plus, he loves to just stare at you and bark his head off whenever he feels like it until he gets cuddles!!! Thanks for any answers! xxx
If Cesar is chilling at the end of the couch himself and I scoot down to give him hugs he will grumble. Or if he's lying on my legs and I move him he will give a grumble.

It's nothing to worry about, he is just irritated.
CesarTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!