View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 06:00 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I, like others here, know how it hurts and understand what the anniversary each year is like. I'm so sorry you had her only a short time - doesn't seem fair somehow to get so little time with the love of your life. The heartache does lessen with time but it always hurts and you'll always miss her. I hope one day you know another love of your life and enjoy him or her in that same, extra-special way. God bless.

my words would be the same as yorkietalkjilly, each anniversary will bring back the pain as if it was yesterday..... Have you thought of getting another baby?.... I NEVER use, nor do I LIKE the word REPLACE when someone would ask me about me getting another yorkie, you can NEVER REPLACE. Each yorkie, even if they resemble your lost love have diff. personalities, all diff. never the same. Getting another baby will ease the pain, they are sooo easy to fall in love with. One year is a long time to be with out, Please think about getting another pup. The joy, love, and laughter they bring into your life is priceless.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!