View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 07:27 AM   #7
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I have always has females, so never had a pee pee prob. I had to put my last one down Oct.2013. I swore NO MORE DOGS. When its their time to go to rainbow bridge its to over whelming, to painful for me. The pain in my heart is to severe. 6 weeks after having to put my beautiful 16 y/o girl down, and 6 weeks of constant crying, 6 weeks of being 1000% alone, 6 weeks of total silence in my house that no longer felt like a HOME, I get a call from my vet, she tells me they just got a 2 y/o male, neutered, micro chipped, house broken in as a surrender, not abused. I told her no more dogs for me, I can't take loosing them, and besides I wouldn't want a male because they mark everything. She said since he was neutered he may not be a marker, she said some do, some don't after neutered. She said there is something about this dog that reminds me of your little girl, really I say, and what is that, my vet said it's the ears (my girl had BIG beautiful ears) I am still in doubt, for 6 weeks I was trying to adjust not ever having another dog, it's painful to loose them and painful to not have one in your life, I was battling with myself to get a rescue or not. My vet said just come in and him the dog. Confident it would be safe to just see it, out of respect for my vet for thinking of ME when this dog came in, I went for HER, knowing I would NEVER have a male dog (because of their marking everything) I saw him, he had beautiful ears and the sweetest face, I signed the adoption paper and home he came with me. I ADORE this little boy, he squats when he pees A BIGGG PLUS. So I do not have the pee pee issues you gals have. I had a friend that had a male, when he peed he actually stood on his FRONT LEGS and peed lol the funniest thing I ever saw.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!