View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
Flutegal4
Yorkie Yakker

Question I Don't Get It??!!!

Tess is 3-1/2 months old (will be 4 months on the 2nd of May). She sleeps all night through and in the morning we take her outside and she pees and poos. "Good Girl!!" We then have our time in the morning and she goes once or twice in the morning. Today I had to leave for 4 hours and she held it the entire time. In fact I don't remember the last time we had an accident before noon.

Now AFTER 12:00......that is an entirely different story. Usually around 2-3 pm. it starts. (Now granted this isn't everyday, but quite a few.) I mean I will let her outside to pee and she goes, then in less than an hour she's peeing in the house. Today it must have been 3 times. I can deal with the excitement urination (which is a HUGE pain in the rear), but at least I understand where that's coming from. But just to pee for the sake of peeing....and only the late afternoon at that. I know she can hold it as she proves that each Sunday we go to church. We are gone from 9:30 until around 1:00 and she does great. And it's only pee, she NEVER poops in the house. Hasn't since she was 7 weeks old.

Any ideas? I can't tie any one thing into why she's doing this, but it is so frustrating. If nothing else, I shared my burden and that makes me feel better. Thanks so much for listening!!!

Tess' Dogster page: www.dogster.com/?132593
Flutegal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!