View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
This is how Jackson is. The only time he will go on our screened in, non-carpeted porch is during the snow, when there is snow inside the porch. lol. Otherwise, he literally WILL NOT go anywhere but outside.

I don't usually mind it. I prefer an outdoor trained dog as I find most pad dogs will always continue to have accidents, or mistaking rugs for pads, etc. It's just not my preference. But I admit it would be convenient in bad weather.
I think you'd laugh at me. We use piddle pads for rainy days. I don't want to have to come inside and torture Kaji with washing his feet. When Kaji used to use piddle pads at the old apt, he would use them in the bathroom. It was so cute, he would scratch the door to let us know he needed to go. The only accidents he ever had were squirts due to anxiety. Now that we live in a house, he potties outside. The only exceptions are rainy days, I'll put a piddle pad in the laundry room. Or when we all go out for long periods of time. I'll put a piddle pad in my room, and make sure to put his dinner out before we leave. He won't leave my room when home alone. So far, he's never missed the pad. We rarely put one out for him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!