View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #36
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Sounds like you've got a good plan in place and a little dog that is willing to assist you I didn't know this, from your past posts in this thread, so that's all I was trying to emphasize Wasn't at all implying you didn't NEED a service dog, just wanted to clarify that- from the posts prior, I was just trying to add information, so that others who possibly come and read this thread understand the rules regarding SD's (and the differences with ESAs). In no way do I think you're not deserving to have one! Just wanted to let you know though, sorry if my posts came off brash, I was hocked up on cold meds last night when I typing and couldn't sleep so I probably just didn't explain myself clearly LOL...

I truly deeply feel for your situation and honestly can't even fathom. I am so glad you have your pup as a companion and to aid you with your troubles.

It's all good :-) I too should probably never post at night, as I am on more pain medication before bed, because during the day I take my meds every 4 hours, but right before bed I have to take an extra dose of another stronger med, and I posted after I had taken it, so I was probably being more sensitive, and probably reacted more quickly without thinking lol. XOXO I do tend to be very sensitive because of comments I get on a day to day Basis from people who don't understand my type of paralysis :-)
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!