View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:33 AM   #5
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

Prince mostly goes on my front porch right now...yes, right in front of the mailbox and in our path of walking. In the summer, he will walk down the front porch to the sidewalk and go there. He hates the grass and thinks anything that is cement is fair game.

Ricky, since winter has arrived, goes inside on a pee pad. He has become really good with his pee pad. The downside to this is that Prince now thinks the house is an acceptable place to go potty...anywhere in the house He doesn't poo much in the house, but he's peeing like a mad man and now wears belly bands a majority of the time.

Prince used to pee in the house every time he'd get left alone and after I got Ricky, it stopped, but recently that has started again as well. I am constantly washing belly bands. It's gotten so bad that I even had him checked for diabetes and a UTI. I've cleaned the carpets numerous times and I use a carpet cleaner and a special pet carpet cleaning solution to clean all of the accidents up each time he goes and that hasn't helped. I am hoping that he will want to go back outside in the spring time.
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!