View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
yorkiemom76
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Oliver View Post
Hello everyone, this is the first post so I hope I am doing it right. I have a 10-1/2 week Yorkie. when I brought him home on Monday he was doing wonderful eating, drinking etc.. wed went to vet for first looks was fine by Thur late afternoon was not eating well. Fri gave baby food he ate that but I stated noticing that thing were not right first thing sat took him to see vet had very low sugar and temp was low. After being treated was good talk to vet if happened again take to emergence was hand feeding him all day doing fine but by Sat morning not good. went to ER very low sugar again. They have run a lot of test from provo to liver stunt and stool sample for worm etc.. but so far everything seams to come back good. they told me that they are double checking for the liver. please can anyone tell me if they have had this happen to them that the puppy will not eat on his own. he is still at the vet ER and is being feed every 2 hours so that he is getting the nourishment that he need. is there something that we are not seeming
I see you posted this yesterday. I hope your little guy is feeling better by now. Sometimes they just get stressed out from being in a new environment and with these little guys, they can get down pretty quickly if they're not eating properly. Hopefully that's all it is and is nothing more serious. Finger crossed for you and your baby.
yorkiemom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!