View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
PamperedYorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiesrtoocute View Post
The twins are adorable especially the last picture with the mom hugging. I get a little paranoid thinking when the baby is under mom she might suffocate so I'm constantly watching I have the whelping box in the living room. I guess is first time grandma paranoid lol. We were hoping for a little boy for my daughter she has a thing for little boy yorkies. But we're happy with the little girl. Your lucky you got one of each
Thank you! I completely understand. I watch them constantly also. Mine stay in my bedroom where they have the 'whelping condo' lol. I (or anyone watching them) only need to leave the bedroom to get food from the kitchen because I even have a mini fridge and electric kettle in the room to take care of the simpler tasks! LOL.

But I do keep everything fully covered to protect them from any temp changes or drafts, so rather than lifting the blanket every time, I use the camera a lot to check on them. I also noticed that when I stopped being all over them all the time, everything started progressing better. Could be a coincidence, but just in case, I just try to let them stay in their quiet little area while monitoring them on the cam.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!