View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #4
KBG777
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you for you note. I appears that my response was not approved, so I'll try again.

I understand a breeder's concerns. I already have a lovely person who has agreed to be my mentor, but distance is an issue. I need someone closer to where I live. If we desire to avoid backyard breeders, then it would be best if established breeders would step up to the plate more willingly.

As for backyard breeders, they will breed regardless of whether or not we mentor them. I suggest reform. Let's step up to the plate and help the interested breeder by mentoring them. The backyard breeders will never go away, but we can work together to improve the quality of breeders who are reaching out for mentoring.

I know that there are reasons why breeders are skeptical, but I am just interested in speaking to someone.

It's like a dating site. You don't expect a marriage proposal from the first post. You're just hoping for a response.

I would LOVE to attend some shows. However, I can't find them... I can't find a local club or a club for our state of Arizona. Perhaps, someone knows if they exist in Arizona

I thought this would be a forum of comrads who might be able to assist me in finding someone who would establish a friendship with me for the purpose of learning and growing.

I do this everyday as I provide executive coaching to the "haves" and the "have nots". I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of my Master's level business education, and I have spent thousands of hours honing my skills and knowledge. Today, I give back. Today, I mentor those who ask for it. I don't withhold help from those who ask for it.

When all is said and done, I would like to join the Yorkie family. I'm just not sure who will find room at the table for my chair.

Kevin
KBG777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!