View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
KBG777
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you, YorkieMom1.

I appreciate the candid remarks, and the guidance. It's unfortunate that breeders are so skeptical, but I wasn't born yesterday, and I know why they are leary of investing in someone. It's also a condition found in our society at large.

There was a time when we were more trusting as a nation, and jumped at the opportunity to assist someone with interest in our art and science.

I have spent years in animal husbandry and found this to be the case in different sectors, but not all.

I will follow your advice. I have already looked for a club in Arizona without much success. I will keep looking.

I'm a 52 year old Executive Coach who has an executive MBA, and two Master's Certificates. I'm looking for someone to invest in me and my life, making it better, just as I invest in the many lives of executives, managers, and leaders around the nation.

I have a person who has offered to mentor me already. They know me well enough to know that they want to offer help, advice, and assistance to me. Good for them. Good for me. They live 1 1/2 hours aways, and I was hoping that this post would assist me in finding a person near me.

I am not hoping to find a mentor because I posted here, but to find someone with an open heart to get to know me.

It's much like a dating site. LOL You don't expect a marriage proposal from your first post, just someone who will respond. I plan to get to know anyone I choose as a mentor. I've seen various personalities in husbandry, and many make me run in the opposite direction! LOL I'm sure you've seen the type.

Kevin
KBG777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!