Thread: Omg help please
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 07:21 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Thanks for the info. I am / was logged in, it was a veryyyy longgg reply and it did vanish, poof, gone. Some times my lap top as I am typing will go to my desk top but if I move my mouse my page comes back and in the bottom tray I can see the window I am using in the tray. When this ling reply vanished I heard a "bing" sound come from my computer. I moved my mouse, nothing, I searched the bottom tray, nothing, I was booted out of YT. I went back into YT, back to the question posted. nothing. So frustrating to have lost the reply. YT should give a warning when you are near the exceeding mark. I will have to keep my replies shorter lol. Again thank you for your reply, your a sweetie pie. I am new to this site, everything is hit and miss now lol. I hope I can find my way YT fast lol.
Have a great day
I don't think YT deleted your post...I think what maybe happened (due to that 'bing' sound) is that you accidentally hit something and it X'd you out of what you were doing. I've had something similar happen to me before and I wasn't sure what I hit, but it closed my current window somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
whoops,one other thing, just to ensure I don't get booted again, where do I find the "stay in "log
See this piccie, in the upper right where you see my name and also a "Log Out". Go ahead and log out of YT, then, log back in but make sure the box for "stay logged in" is checked.

Hope that helps!

SUCH a bummer to lose a long reply, ugh, how frustrating!
Attached Thumbnails
Omg help please-image1.jpg  

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!