View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

my lil boy doesn't care what his food is in, he just wants food. If your pup gets hungry she'll eat out of what ever bowl her food is in. This may sound cruel, it's not meant to be, believe me, I have over spoiled every yorkie I have owned (which has been 3 just adopted a 2 y/o male, so now it's 4) because the prev. owner surrendered this dog, he is such a awesome, smart, well trained, came to me already very spoiled, I feel so bad for him that the prev. owner who spent much time training him, spoiled him big time, had to love him very much, yet they gave him away. What ever he wants he gets, he barks and I jump. I to would search for the same bowl just to make my lil fur baby happy, trust me on this lol if you are lucky to find the same bowl, your pup will 9 times out of 10 not want / use it, Why? it will not have your pups scent on it, it will smell alien to her. You are better off not knocking yourself out and use a feeding dish that has been in your house, it will have the house scent n it. good luck
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!