View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 06:41 AM   #1
Gina C
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Natalie Nelson's Yorkies

Sadly this is not a happy valentines day for me. My beautiful 2 pound Yorkies Mila is at mass vet hospital after having a life threatening surgery yesterday. She made it thru the operation and now just to wait to see if it works. Mila was born with a birth defect caused by bad breeding. The breeder I bought her from is Natalie Nelson in Watertown South Dakota. She has a fancy website and she talks a good talk but that is all. Mila will be one tomorrow. Her health has been horrible most of the time I have had her. She was unable to walk for several months at a time, she can't play, she has been in a neck cast and on bed rest for months at a time to try to prevent surgery. I have begged and pleaded with Natalie to help me pay for all her treatments and she refuses. I paid $5400.00 to her for my dog and over $7000 in medical bills. I live week to week and I can't begin to tell you how awful it is to have to go thru family and friends to borrow money for all her medical bills. Three vets have told me that Milas condition is hereditary. I'm so frustrated that Natalie thinks she will get away with going on selling sick puppies with heredited health issues. PLEASE contact me before ever buying a dog from her. Also I am not the only person that has had this happen with her. If you also have had an experience like this with her please contact me at my email address lovemuffin123070@aol.com.
Gina C is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!