View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #9
Auntjen
Senior Yorkie Talker

The class I have her in is for dogs one yr and over. She has several loose retained puppy teeth as well as adult so my very experienced vet thinks its at least plausible she is younger. She is possibly a c.l. Flipped doggy so who knows but her vet paper work lists her as 1 yr. I have trained a therapy dog, agility and to the cd level with a biddable working line Aussie. Also trained my own service dog although I may wash him out as he doesn't work enthusiastic in public. He is a brittney jack cross. I think she my yorkie may just need to mature out a bit so we may treat this class as a puppy class. Sadly I know about how a yorkie fares against a dog aggressive breed as my brother was at a dog park and a man cheered on as his lab killed his dog. I am very against dog parks that allow mixing. Just so we are clear I think my brother in a big way killed his dog ( more to the story) the other dog owner was very proud his dog killed the yorkie" little bear" sorry this turned into a downer post I was very attached to bear. My brother knew he was at fault and went into a very protracted depression. (He allowed his dog to act very very dog aggressive) alright I'm done telling that awfull story.
Auntjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!