View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #1
babyluna
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Embarassed Question about my Yorkie

Hi guys, Happy upcoming Valentine's Day to everybody! So I got desperate and I need any help that you can provide. My yorkie is 9 months old, she is very good in everything, I mean she always wants human food, and I try to keep her away from that, and I try to ignore her big cute eyes, but she is a good behaved puppy. There is only one issue that worries me, she has something going on with my feet and hands. Every once in a while she gets crazy, runs back and forth, barks at me, bites my feet and hands, and if I try to "attack" (not really attach though, just move toward her), she gets even angrier and attacks me more...I have tried EVERYTHING, ignoring her, yelling "OUCH," ignoring more, putting her in the crate and ignoring again, smashing a can with coins, and making loud noises, giving her chewy toys instead of my body parts, but nothing works! So as nothing worked, I tried to spank her very lightly on her butt, and yell at her, I put her in the crate and told her not to bite in a loud ton of voice. It kind of work, cause she did just once today and for just a second. But if she does it again, I can't continue yelling and scaring her, my heart died when I did it, cause I never yell at her. But I am desperate, I don't want her to accidentally bite someone outside the family. I mean she can bite and bark at me but if she does the same thing to a stranger, which she thank God, has not done it so far, it will freak them out. I don't want anyone to be scared of her, because she is an adorable little thing...So I will take any suggestions and opinions, that do not include yelling or spanking...Thank you for any help....
Attached Thumbnails
Question about my Yorkie-1621779_10202221141709034_720229524_n.jpg  
babyluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!