View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

I remember so well when Leonard passed and how all of our hearts just broke for you. It was so heart-wrenching seeing all that you went through both before (when he was ill) and after he passed. I know the loss and grief is still there, as it never totally and completely leaves, but I also know you've done some good healing too...and for that I'm grateful.

I so agree that YT is a truly amazing community!!! SO many wonderful people here. Sometimes, people really forget that bc they get so terribly caught up in complaining about YT or focusing on only the negative. But I've said it before and I'll say it a million more times if needed: the positive here ALWAYS outweighs the negative....the good here always eclipses the less good. We're never a perfect community, but since that's not achievable...I think it's fair to shoot for the next best thing: a great community!

Thanks for your beautiful post, and for reminding us of how special this place can be.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!