View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 07:40 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default I went back in time here today

I just realized today that my husbands funeral in 2007 was the exact same day my daddy passed just this last September.

I re-read this thread from 2007 that Crystalsmom posted...http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/off...ning-2-am.html

It's a very long thread and back then it was quite a bit before I could even come read it ..... but, someone here called me to read and all I could think of back then was WOW - the awesome people on this site just wrapped their arms around me at a time I truly needed it...

I wanted had to read that link above once more to see all the old friends that are still here and used to be here.

Call it going back in time and from my own posts - I can still FEEL every bit of what I had posted - but no crying while reading like before (except right now)....When Joan (Crystalsmom) posted this thread originally - I could hardly see or type.

Hugs Joan - I'll never forget the day someone called and made me get on here to read this thread after he died.

YorkieTalked friends helped me through a very very hard time and to this day, I am grateful, thankful, amazed and totally wiped out after reading this whole thread clear headed for the first time.

The friendships you can make on this site is unreal. I now live with a friend that I met right here on YT years ago. I would never have met her had I not answered a pm she sent me years ago....

Saw lots of people that are gone but saw lots of old friends and just wanted to say - the people here rock. They just do.

Thanks for listening - I probably should never have posted on this but had to say thank you again.

The Good news is I already hooked up with an old friend from here - just by this post !! I hope to see more if possible - no one has to read that link - it's just for reference. It does show the awesome people that have been on this site since it started practically - like ME
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!